Priligy (Dapoxetine) is a short-acting selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) drug purposed for treatment of premature ejaculation. The drug is known under generic name Priligy with active ingredient Dapoxetine. It is designed in 60mg and also in 30mg tablets. Priligy (Dapoxetine) may also be successfully used in ‘urological’ medicine. This medication can prolong the time of ejaculate and also is able to improve the control over the ejaculation. This may reduce the frustration or worry about fast ejaculation. The drug should be used by adult patients that are not younger then 18 years old and not older then 64 years old.
Buy Priligy (Dapoxetine) men’s health pills online
Discount coupon (code): vt-8168
Payment: Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, JCB, Diners Club, Discover, ACH. Worldwide delivery / shipping: USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, UK, France, Spain, Finland, Sweden, Netherlands, Germany, Australia, Malaysia and other countries.
Actually the dosage of any medication should be clarified by qualified medical specialist! The recommended dose of Priligy (Dapoxetine) is usually 30 mg. But this dosage can be increased by patient’s doctor up to 60 mg. Only take the medicine 1 to 3 hours before sexual activity is anticipated. Consumers should not apply this medicine more often than once every 24 hours or every day. Priligy (Dapoxetine) tablets needs to be taken whole, to avoid a bitter taste, with at least one full glass of water. This may help lower your chance of fainting.
Priligy (Dapoxetine) tablets should not be used if: the patient is allergic to dapoxetine or any of the other ingredients of this medicine; the patient has a heart problems, such as heart failure or problems with the heart rhythm; the patient have a history of fainting; the patient have ever had mania (symptoms include feeling over−excited, irritable or not being able to think clearly) or severe depression; the patient have moderate or severe liver problems. And also applying the Priligy (Dapoxetine) is not recommended if the patient is taking next medications: Medicines for depression called ‘monoamine oxidase inhibitors’ (MAOIs); Thioridazine used for schizophrenia; Lithium − a medicine for bipolar disorder; Linezolid − an antibiotic used to treat infections; Tryptophan − a medicine to help you sleep; Certain medicines for fungal infection including ketoconazole and itraconazole; Certain medicines for HIV, including ritonavir, saquinavir, nelfinavir and atazanavir; Certain antibiotics for treating infection, including telithromycin; Nefazodone − an antidepressant. Patient with listed below conditions should not take the Priligy (Dapoxetine) medication without doctor’s advice! Such conditions are;
• The patient have not been diagnosed with premature ejaculation
• The patient also have another sexual problem, such as erectile dysfunction
• The patient have a history of dizziness from low blood pressure
• The patient use recreational drugs such as ecstasy, LSD, narcotics or benzodiazepines
• The patient drink alcohol
• The patient have ever had a mental health problem such as depression, mania (symptoms include feeling over−excited, irritable or not being able to think clearly), bipolar disorder (symptoms include serious mood swings between mania and depression) or schizophrenia (a psychiatric disease)
• The patient have epilepsy
• The patient have a history of bleeding or blood clotting problems
• The patient have kidney problems
• The patient have, or is at risk of, high pressure in the eye (glaucoma).
This medicine can make the consumer faint or make the blood pressure drop when patient stands up. To avoid of such effects; take this medicine with at least one full glass of water, do not take this medicine if the patient is dehydrated (consumer do not have enough water in the body). Dehydration can happen if:
– patient have not had anything to drink in the past 4 to 6 hours
– patient have been sweating for a long time
– patient have an illness such high temperature, diarrhea or being sick.
Priligy (Dapoxetine) may cause some unwanted side effects that may be observed in such symptoms as; the patient have fits (seizures), patient is faint or feel light headed when the patient stand up; patient notice any changes in mood; patient have any thoughts of suicide or harming himself.
Priligy (Dapoxetine) medication needs careful attention on dosing during being applied. Take this medicine carefully with strictly comply of the schedule that is prescribed by doctor! If the dose has been missed, take the missed dose as soon as you remember, and skip the missed dose if it is almost time to take next scheduled dose. Do not take extra portion of this drug to make up the missed dose. It may lead to unwanted overdosing! Clinical researches did not observe any properties of the Propecia (Finasteride) that could provide life-threatening symptoms from overdosing.